- Thin and precise easy to adjust cross-hairs
- Mounts quickly to any drill press
- Cross-hairs stay on center at any table or work piece height.
- Rugged steel construction
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included)
The Wixey WR133 Drill Press laser projects a thin set of cross-hairs onto your drill press table precisely where the drill bit will contact the work piece. This allows the user to quickly position and clamp the work piece in place so that the hole is drilled exactly where needed. This eliminates the need to repeatedly lower the bit to the surface and align the tip of the bit to the desired hole location.
The Drill Press Laser mounts in minutes and is quickly and easily adjusted to align with the center of your drill chuck. The cross-hairs will stay on center even when changing your table height and regardless of your work piece thickness. Its rugged steel frame construction stands up to heavy use and vibration.
||0-100mm / 0-4"
||Inch / Millimeter