- Angle Tilt Sensor/Inclinometer with Remote Display - Pendulum type.
- Tilt/incline angle sensor with a remote LCD display with a resolution of 0.1 degrees.
- As the angle sensor is rotated a weighted internal pendulum, provides a reference and remote display calculates the angle.
- The remote display has the on/off button and a zero function button allowing the display to be set to zero degrees in any position.
- The gauge is powered by a standard CR2032 battery located behind a twist lock compartment on the rear of the display.
- The Display is linked to the angle sensor by a 910mm (36") cable with an in-line socket and plug.
- This allows the display and angle sensor to be disconnected. The angle sensor has a mounting flange with two mounting holes.
- We would recommend that 5 meters is the maximum cable length when using the Angle Tilt Sensor/Inclinometer.
- Please Note - The sensor must not be subjected to harsh vibration. Protect sensor from coolant and moisture ingress.
- Applications Include - Dividing heads, Angle table, Telescopes, Tilting angle plates, Milling machine head angle, table saws etc..
- Included with the gauge - Remote LCD display, Angle sensor and Battery.
- Range: 0-360 degrees.
- Accuracy - +/- 0.1 degrees.
- LCD Display - 10mm character height.
- Battery - 3.0V CR2032 .
Angle Tilt Sensor/Inclinometer with Remote Display Pendulum type