- The M-DRO MDC700-3M two axis display offers a high performance console with dedicated milling functions.
- Functions include; mm/inch, PCD, line of holes, 200 SDM zero memory, arc contouring and incline milling
- Easy to read filtered LED display with adjustable brightness settings to provide a wide viewing angle in a variety of ambient lighting conditions
- Each axis has standard 15mm high 7 segment LED displays and an alpha-numeric instruction display window provides feedback to the operator during function setup and processing
- The console features a sturdy die cast metal housing, which offers a very solid feel compared to plastic cased models
- Mounting the console is made simple with an angle adjustable bracket and M10 stud fitted to the underside of the housing. A range of mounting arms are available separately
- Durable and wipe clean front panel graphic overlay with PCB mount switches for reliability
- User friendly front panel layout with dedicated zero key for each axis and clearly identifiable function keys
- 2 year warranty and full technical support by our team of service engineers
- Additional interfaces are available to combine axis together or convert the input to suit other manufacturers equipment
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance as we will be able to help you choose the best set up for your machine
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers.