- Tungsten carbide measuring faces
- 6.5mm spindle diameter and adjusting key
- ’Speeder’ type ratchet with locking lever
- Blue textured frame finish
- Supplied in plastic pocket case
- Complies with - BS870, DIN 863/1, ISO361
- Range - 0-1"
- Resolution - 0.001"
- Flatness - 0.00005"
- Parallelism - 0.0001"
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
||Moore & Wright
||Moore and Wright