- The digital indicator has 100 mm (4") of plunger travel.
- The operation of the plunger is parallel to the Horizontal LCD display.
- The indicator has a mounting lug with two 6mm diameter fixing holes.
- The display can be set to zero in any position, and switch between metric and imperial reading
- There is also an external data output interface via data cable (not supplied)
- A mounting stem is also supplied which fits into the lug to provide another mounting option
- Applications include - Setting work pieces in a lathe chuck, Lathe carriage digital stop/readout
- Other applications - Setting work piece parallel to quill/vertical travel, General purpose indicator
- Measuring range - 100mm/ 4"
- Overall length - 330mm/ 13"
- Plunger force - ≤5N
- Resolution - 0.01mm (0.0005")
- Battery - 1.55V SR44
- Included with the indicator - mounting stem, spare battery and Instructions
100mm (4") Horizontal Digital Indicator