- Tungsten carbide measuring faces
- Hammertone finish frame with insulated grip
- Locking lever
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas
- Supplied in plastic case
- Supplied with setting gauge and adjusting key
- Resolution - 0.0001"
- Range- 1-2inch.
- Complies with: DIN 863 / 1
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
||Moore & Wright
||Moore and Wright
||25-50 / 1-2"